Old versionsSee all
Construct your zoo using more than 100 animal houses, visitor facilities, staff buildings, decorative park elements, and enclosure equipment. Use the extensive terraforming options to create your own imaginative landscapes including thunderous waterfalls and pristine water worlds.
Be creative guiding a team of landscape architects, gardeners, keepers, veterinarians, and scientists.
Now get going and start building your very own Wildlife Zoo!
* Spectacular graphics with zoo, animal, and plant simulation in real-time 3D
* Experience realistic animal behavior including: individual social lives, birth and aging, aggression, and trainability
* Breed exotic and extinct animal and plant species in special research labs
* Travel bridge systems, underwater tunnels, and command jeeps for a real safari adventure
* Use “visitor mode” to take a walk or drive around the zoo you’ve created
* Create advertising and execute marketing plans to attract new visitors
* Use the built-in encyclopedia to look-up useful information on both animals and plants
* OS: Windows® 2000/XP
* CPU: 3 GHz Pentium® 4 or Equivalent
* RAM: 756 MB
* CD/DVD-ROM: 24X Speed
* Video: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0 Compliant Video Card
* Sound: DirectX® 9.0 Compatible
* Free Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB
* Input: Keyboard and Mouse